• To achieve people’s access and use to improved sanitation facilities and promote hygiene behaviour prevalence of diarrheal diseases and promoting health condition through capacity building, mass sensitization, community mobilization and institutional development.
• To trigger people and create awareness for proper hygiene and sanitation behaviours.
• To strengthen institutional arrangement for ensuring collaboration, building local capacity and ownership and sustaining interventions.
• To empower communities to construct and use of improved sanitation facilities and achieve ODF status with proper consideration of gender and social inclusion.
• To facilitate easy access to materials for construction toilets through strengthening local supply chain
Client: GSF/ United Nations Centre for Human Settlements (UN-HABITAT)
Work Started: March, 2013
Work to be Completed: April, 2015
Service Charge: US$. 98,420.00 (NPR. 8,638,540.00)